PETROTRADE STOU 15W40 is a multi-purpose oil intended for the year-round lubrication of various systems within the agricultural industry, including agricultural tractors and harvesters.
This oil is suitable for use in the following applications:
– Hydro static steering systems.
– Hydraulic lift and assistance circuits.
– Mechanical transmission fitted with oil bath brakes.
– Atmospheric and supercharged diesel and petrol service motors.
– Gearboxes, bevel gears, reduction drives etc.
– Power take-offs and multidisc clutches operating in oil.
– Conventional mechanical transmissions that call for the use of an API GL4 /MIL.L.2105, SAE 80W90 oil.
PETROTRADE STOU 15W40 oil offers the following benefits to users:
– It reduces the number of lubricants needed on-hand, especially on farms.
– Fortified with special friction modifiers, it ensures progressive, silent, and efficient operation of both clutch and brake systems.
– It features outstanding wear control ensuring a long-term life for the engine, transmission systems and hydraulic circuit components.
– This multi-purpose oil has excellent anti-corrosion properties, protecting the non-ferrous metals in both the engine and other systems.
– The anti-foaming properties help to prevent sump overflow as well as pump depriming or cavitation.
– With a high resistance to oxidation, it prevents the formation of deposits and glaze on parts that operate at high temperatures.
– Having a high viscosity when hot, this STOU 15W40 oil ensures continuous lubrication in the engine, as well as on hydraulic components and gears.
– It has an extreme-pressure capability, allowing for the lubrication of transmissions requiring the use of an API GL4 oil type with a SAE 80W90 viscosity.